Building Websites is fun, Part 2
In these times, many business owners want to grow their business, and they want to grow their business fast. Today, because life, business and the internet are all closely related, I want to discuss the idea of using internet based options which may help you to grow your business, a bit like thinking outside of the box, if you will. I believe that knowing how to build websites is a key skill and expertise that many business owners should consider when looking at ways to grow their businesses fast.
Because I want to explore each idea or tip separately, this will be a series, this is part 2. Part 1 is here.
If you want to grow your business fast, you are in the right place for ideas and suggestions.
Become a Domain Cost Club Affiliate
Before you say, why, let me ask you a few questions:
- Would you like to be able to buy domains using special at-cost domain pricing? I be very surprised if your answer is honestly no.
- Would you like to access online marketing tools that allow you to earn money on referrals? Again, I be very surprised if your answer is honestly no.
- Would you like to earn up to $200 in bounty and commission when people buy Domain Cost Club Membership using your personalized referral webpage? Again, I be very surprised if your answer is honestly no.
- Would you like to earn commissions for your referrals, their referrals, and so on through seven levels? Again, I be very surprised if your answer is honestly no.
- Would you like to earn commissions for your referrals, their referrals, and so on through seven levels on Domain Cost Club renewals? Again, I be very surprised if your answer is honestly no.
I personally recommend Domain Cost Club based on personal experience
Enter a company called Domain Cost Club. You can read my Domain Cost Club Review here. I practice what I preach here. I personally use Domain Cost Club when buying my domain names now. I moved all of my domains over to Domain Cost Club.
If you are interested in earing referrals, you are in the right place. Or if you buy multiple domains, you are in the right place.
Low cost entry into business verses another way
If you wanted to start a business using the franchise model for say McDonald’s, you would have to find quite a bit of money. I read somewhere that the total start up costs to get franchisee rights and open just one new outlet in the United Status of America would cost $1,600,000 (give or take $700,000). I don’t know about you, but if I had anything from $900,000 to $2,300,000 in my back pocket, I think I would spent it on something else. 🙂
Domain Cost Club Members with a paid up membership (Currently $99 per year, or $499 for life) can earn referrals when people they refer purchase Domain Cost Club Memberships. This is a low cost entry route into starting your own internet based business, compared to starting up say a McDonald’s franchise in the United States of America. You can read my review of Domain Cost Club here.
Another well known company offer special pricing also based on a membership cost
It may interest you to learn that godaddy also allows people to become members of their Discount Domain Club, which involves a paid membership. I wanted to look at the paid membership costs and see what options there are out there in connection with buying domains at better prices and also in connection with earning referrals when people buy memberships using your link.
I found out that godaddy has a Discount Domain Club offering too which is also based on a paid membership. I found out that there prices were actually more expensive than Domain Cost Club, and if you referred someone to the godaddy Discount Club, you got nothing as they do not pay commissions on memberships. Read their small print.
Comparison pricing as of September 8, 2015
|Description||Domain Cost Club Member Price||godaddy Discount Domain Club Member Price||Domain Cost Club Member Savings|
|Annual Membership Cost||$99||$119.88||$20.98|
|Cost of a .COM domain for 1 year assuming the applicable membership price has already been paid||$7.85||$8.29||$0.44|
|Cost of a .XYZ domain for 1 year assuming the applicable membership price has already been paid (See Note 1)||$3.00||$8.99||$5.99|
Note 1: Within the Domain name industry, sometimes the owner/managers of a top level domain (eg .COM or .XYZ) will have limited price promotions in order to help sell more domains. Currently on September 8, 2015, one such promotion was for .XYZ domains. Those were the quoted prices above. This pricing will most likely be revised shortly when the owner/manager of the .XYZ range changes the ‘wholesale’ price it charges domain registrars, including Domain Cost Club and godaddy.
In every case mentioned above, the Domain Cost Club Member price is better than the godaddy Discount Domain Club Member price. I also found the pricing on the Domain Cost Club website much easier to find than the pricing on the godaddy Discount Domain Club website. You may experience this also should you want to compare prices for today.
Look at the godaddy affiliate terms
If you look at the godaddy affiliate terms, you will see that premium domains, sunrise domain registrations and memberships do not qualify for commission.
You should get paid for selling memberships
This means that if you refer someone to godaddy and they buy a godaddy Discount Domain Club Membership package because of your referral, you get nothing, even though godaddy are getting at least $119.98 worth of business every year.
That is very wrong in my opinion.
People would not be spending over $119 per year in order to buy domains cheaper if they then did not buy a number of domains to justify that purchase. Then on top of that membership, godaddy sell domains, and again, you get nothing.
That is very wrong in my opinion.
So for potentially passing godaddy over $119 worth of business every year, you get nothing.
That is very wrong in my opinion.
Oh, happy days
With Domain Cost Club, if you as a paid up Domain Cost Club Member referred a new referral you get credit (paid) and assuming you are still a paid up Domain Cost Club member when they renew every year, you get credit (paid) again. OK, you do not get paid when your referrals buy domains, however you get paid when your referrals and their referrals buy Domain Cost Club memberships and renewals.
This is very correct in my opinion. Oh, happy days. 🙂
Domain Cost Club use the Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a legal way of doing business, however is structured almost like a pyramid scheme. This raise questions in my mind and no doubt in yours, so I will address them now:
- There is no enrolment cost once you pay for Domain Cost Club Membership.
- The Membership entitles you to purchase domain names via the Club using At-Cost Pricing.
- Domain Cost Club completely explains itself, its offerings before you buy a Domain Cost Club Membership.
- If a Domain Cost Club Member decides to refer others to Domain Cost Club, the main source of income comes from selling Domain Cost Club Memberships.
- Domain Cost Club is a sister company of Global Domains International (GDI), which has been a domain registry and player in the multi-level marketing business since 1999, over 14 years. GDI is still going strong to this day, and has a similar network marketing program that Domain Cost Club offers. Upon the announcement of new domain extensions being launched a few years ago, GDI decided to create a new income opportunity geared towards selling these new domains at the lowest price possible, all through a Membership program.
- Domain Cost Club has existed for just over a year. Domain Cost Club is still growing, and regardless of when a new Member joins, they have an equal opportunity to refer others and generate commission and bounties, just as someone who joined on day one.
- Domain Cost Club’s longevity will be proven by those who are tired of paying marked-up prices elsewhere for the same services Domain Cost Club offers. A great deal of Domain Cost Club business has been generated not from new domain owners, but those who want to save money by transferring all of their domains to Domain Cost Club, myself included.
- Domain Cost Club and I believe that as long as people need domain names, Domain Cost Club will prove useful.
If you want to grow your business fast, becoming a Domain Cost Club Member and start referring other people to Domain Cost Club. This is a great practical approach to kick start the process to grow your business fast.
Any questions about Domain Cost Club?
If you have any questions about Domain Cost Club or would like to offer any Domain Cost Club insight you have gotten over time from your own personal life story, please leave a comment below. I would like to hear about it.